The Business Management Certificate Program is designed to develop the skills necessary to implement and monitor effective business management practice. The knowledge gained from these courses will be helpful in entry-level management and management trainee positions. Coursework may later be applied to an Associate in Applied Science degree if the student desires.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, the student should be able to:
- Utilize business and management principles.
- Apply effective human relations and communications skills.
- Apply the law to recognize potential legal and ethical implications of business and personal transactions.
- Utilize financial and managerial accounting concepts.
- Apply econoomic theory to anazyle social, political , finanacial, and business problems.
Proficiency Certificates are certificates which are designed to prepare students for specific occupations and allow the student to enter the world of work with a targeted set of skills valuable in the designated occupational area.
Gainful Employment Information
Gainful employment information is intended to provide students with better information about the effectiveness of college programs in preparing students for careers. Information provided includes estimated program costs and time needed to complete the program, financing options and related careers.
View our latest gainful employment information on our website.