The Business Management program is designed to prepare graduates for careers in management. Students who complete the program are prepared for employment as office managers, assistant managers, sales representatives, entrepreneurs, supervisors, human resource employees, benefits coordinators, market researchers, and management trainees in programs such as those operated by banks, retail establishments, and other business and industrial enterprises.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Utilize business and management principles.
- Apply effective human relations and communications skills.
- Apply the law to recognize potential legal and ethical implications of business and personal transactions.
- Utilize financial and managerial accounting concepts.
- Apply economic theory to analyze social, political, financial, and business problems.